Sunday, November 25, 2012

Definition

Define

Define the confusion my body has of you with my mind

I wish I could sing

I wish I could sing melodies, so ear pleasing

I can't sing, so my poetry sings for me

It sings of intimacies, our bodies clinging

to one another

My insatiable desires for you make me not want another

It sings of highs I get of your touching

bumping, griding

Blowing me outta my mind and

a stallion in bed is hard to find and

But your not mine

Your not mine

I share you from time, from time to time

you are mine

the other time you're hers

makes my body hurt

my body tho, not my mind,

because my heart right now is untwinded

from the feelings I have in- side of you, excuse me, or was it the thought of you in-side me

You seduced me through and through,



I compare them all of them to you

and they fail.

What's a woman to do?


No comments:

Post a Comment