Saturday, September 7, 2013

DEVIL TALK

Poem title: Devil Talk
Written by: Luchetta(Cookee)Manus © 2013

God is whispering
Devil yelling
Telling me
God is selfish, dwells in vanity
Ecocentricism
I block it out
Try hard not to listen

Life
Decisions
Hypocrytical people labeled Christians
Makes me wonder if their is a point the the voices yelling

Is demanding an answer from God Blasphamous?
Arfter all we are not mere accidents
But for some of us
Life is hard to bear

Hell on Earth makes you look up to heaven skies wishing you lived there

Don't want to eat the whole damn cake
I just wanna piece, will do
To know what it means to have peace from the devil yellin in my ears to cease

Hear me o Lord
Your dark child's cries
Of over exaggerated truths
Lies
Lights out to faith
As it dwindles
Dies
Faith tries
Stays alive
After repeated resuscitation
From flat lines
Lord I'm running outta time

No comments:

Post a Comment