Thursday, January 18, 2024

 I love you the way that I love the sound of vinyl records playing their signature sound.

I love you the way a cherry decorates the top of the most delicious Sunday. I love you the way whip cream looks on top of a latte. You are as satisfying as a popsicle in the hot summer sun. I admire you like the brightest star in the galaxy. I savor you like chocolate on top of strawberries. Your both beautiful and untamed like wildflowers. I love you with the insanity of van gogh and the tranquility of monet. I love you like my favorite song I hum when I'm happy. I can sip you like fine wine, slowly and get drunk of pure joy and lust. I love you like Popeye love spinach. Not like olive oil but spinach because when he consumes it he becomes super human. I think this poem could be much longer however I will stop here.. There are so many things I love that remind me of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment