Friday, February 1, 2013

rain


THE RAIN TODAY BROUGHT BACK SO MANY MEMORIES

When I first stepped outside in all that rain I was like ughhhh, but when I spent a moment in it was cool yet not cold. wet but satisfyingly refreshing. The smell sound. I splashed for a minute like a kid :-) This rain is awesome

It reminds me of being lil playing in the rain. From time to time I was allowed to go out get wet Wash my hair outside in front of my grandma's house on 21 between German and Holland streets

It reminded me of gourmet dishes made with mud and sticks with make shift drive through window where I would say, " Can I take you order please?" This was to my imaginary friend who also enjoyed eating my fabulous mud pies.

This rain reminds me of a romantic time I had with a gentlemen. It was like out of a romantic or erotic novel. Making love outside in the rain. 

This rain reminds me of a cold walks at night crying from loss and a broken heart. The feeling of being lonely and unhappy. I was glad that the rain hid my tears and pain from peoples' sight

No comments:

Post a Comment