Saturday, July 8, 2023

Morning conversation with myself

You can never appreciate the beauty of sunny days if the sun never sets. This is where I am in conflict. 
I perseve myself by keeping in my memory, vividly the sunshine in the midst of my darkness. 
I have regrets that I need put to rest. I live every moment sober inhaling happiness anxiey and love. Contradicting 

I have laid down my life, my complete being, my self. I have sacrificed. YET ! I am not a christ.  I DID IT , I admit for love. 

This lead to my demise. 
I missed out on living life. 

Life is short.

Short as Erie summers,  short as the peace in this Earth. 
Short as the words between enemies. 

I need to use this time wisely so I can make the journey back to me.

Tic toc does the party never stops or is it the sound of time winding down,  running out on my clock? 

I want to float effortlessly on air without care or concern. I want to explore every possibility of what is living 

I want to see , taste and feel

No comments:

Post a Comment