Friday, April 1, 2011

What is broken, can't be fixed

I am looking at you
Staring at me
Words are flowing out of your mouth like a stream of lava
steamed hot heat
Your words a mesmerizing
hypnotizing me like a twisted melody you are playing with your lips
I start to tune you out, resisting mind control, as memories of your assaults on my heart plays mini movies running through my mind
As I am viewing these documentaries in my head, I cry inwardly, not outwardly
Don't want you to know you have that type of power over me
I detach myself from you to entertain my own thoughts, while you are speaking.
I am half heartily hearing bits and pieces of your conversation
It amazes me how you perceived the ending of what you claimed was a relationship
Your side seems soo biased
The way you describe how you and I once were, sounds like a novel  from a bestseller
Funny, I don't remember it being that way
I don't remember the plots quite that way,and our good times were far and few between
Oh, you want me to answer the question?
I'm sorry, what was it again?
Can you have me back?
I'm sorry...
NO!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment