Wednesday, November 16, 2011

He Reminds Me of Romantic Music (Reflections of a date)



He reminds me of  romantic music

with a certain sleekness embodied

The insight to see right through me

Brings me to my next level

In his presence on a pedestal

He reminds me of the smooth sound of the sax

young, energetic

intelligent

I ponder the words he speak

I'll never forget

The planets aligned

The moon shined

Was this a sign?

He reminds me of the depth of poets

His talks are three dimensional

Subliminal

A unplanned something sensual

He doesn't even know it

Allows a certain foreplay

Sex delayed

Sensual torment

Desires keep dormant

Till his hands stray

for the first touch

 It’s never enough

He reminds me of the flow of rhythm

Not too many men left like him

A rare gem

The strength of a bass drum and tin

He reminds me of romantic music

He is debonair, honorable, and above pettiness

He reminds me of a romantic song

filled with soothing happiness

Looking forward to seeing this brotha again

No comments:

Post a Comment