Monday, November 28, 2011

WAIT!




I want to make it to the greener side

Feels as though I’m running outta time

Tic toc
Tic toc

Hear the sound of my beating heart

My pride my faith

I wanted to form my lips to say, "I finally made it."

The sand is sifting to the last particle in my hour glass

Roosters are sounding
The day has began
He shows annoying appearance
Church bells blaring
time is as sparse as the air
I breathe
I’m running behind destiny
I need more time to complete me
Hold up!

Wait a minute!

GIVE ME A SECOND!
First half of my life was painful and wreck less
Second half cleaning my messes
I need more time to embrace destiny's caresses
Be all I can be

Heaven,
Quick please,
Save me!
The pressures are caving in
My vital signs are faint

Yet, I’m attentive
Trying to resuscitate this life
I’m barely living
If I judge my life from its beginning

there will be no happy ending
people want see me fail
Crab in a barrel syndrome
When I die my soul will still be livin
Speak to my children of my existence
My life
seeing from my vision my insight
Hoping they have time for their own destiny's plight

No comments:

Post a Comment