Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Heel Diggers

Low self image

Brought on by abuse and love diminished

Made unwise, unhealthy decisions

Trying to out run my past

Trying to maintain forward livin

Yeah, I did it!

All that they said I did

I done what they said I did,

but I am not who they SAY I AM

Damn

They are all wrong

I now dance to redemption's tone

They don't wanna let me forget

They wanna drag me down failures pitts

Want me to reflect on memories, negativity, that was old me

Paul said,"When I try to do good evil is always present,"

When I try to live my best is when

There is someone always bringin me down

some fool, clown

I answered God's call, so fuck all of ya'll

Fuck ya'll who say I don't deserve to be happy

Fuck ya'll who say I can't be somebody

Fuck ya'll who think I think of myself too highly

Fuck ya'll who say I ain't who SAY I AM

I'm that lil engine who "Thinks she can"

Fuck ya'll wanna bes

Devine calling summoned me

Because I answered you spew jealousies

My destiny awaits me

umm to me so tasty

People hate me

Cause I learned to love me

Fake as they wanna be

God still invested talent in me

NO MAN WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment