Wednesday, December 21, 2011

THE RANT

Inner demons

Got my soul screamin

cold emotions, twisted thoughts,and

confused feelings

wrestling in my mind to keep strong

at birth what went wrong?

was born

left alone

heart cried sad songs

i'm livin funeral of my own

Sleep walking, feeling vunerable

Damn! What happend?

Can't see through those rose colored glasses

Poverty,unemployment, people hatin me

Got me snappin

I'm keepin faith

praying not to break

MOST PEOPLE I KNOW LOOK LIKE SHEEPS, ACT LIKE SNAKES

I have been distinctively thinking

why people can't fatham

how great I am

I'm quite the intellectual

super sensual

only REAL PEOPLE FEEL ME THO

Nice face and frame

Haters go insane

Hey say my name, say my name, say my name

like beetle juice

poetry that speaks truth

My name will bring about change

I'm a real woman

not many around roamin

I handle my business

can somebody be my witness

This is for you,don't miss this

Reallity check

Check one,check two, check three

noone like me

they can duplicate, make fakes

Haters on Earth are crazy,

baby

People gone wild,need taming

No jobs,no money,no eat

no shelter, no clothes,no heat

Jesus save my city

I could rob, I could steal, I could cheat

make ends meet,

me you can't blame

But, I don't

I keep alive hope and faith's flames

Burning down in me

I pled sanity

They get angry with me

Cause they don't see what I see

In the mist of chaos,I seek God's beauty

i promote unity

They seek vanity

They came,they saw,they went,

Their dignity spent

Short changed

trading talents for unlasting riches

of their soul to this

world for less then their worth

sank low came one with dirt

Thank God for redemption, rebirth

thank God everyone is worthy of rebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment