Friday, May 16, 2014

random thoughts

Life Lesson (What I have come to learn)

Sometimes when opportunity does not find you, and you go knocking on it's door, sometimes there are no answers.

Then you have to make a crutial decision 
Keep knocking until someone decides to answer...
Or build your own damn door.

Lately, I have been building my own doors. I learned that people are fearful, uneasy,and even sometimes jeaslous of what others possess, not realizing that there is enough success, love, work, goal, accomplishments for the whole world.

There is no such thing as someone outshinning someone.

WHY?

Because we all are unique and possess something different to contribute to life that no one else possess

This should eliminate jealous for those who are scared to share the spot light...me I am never scared to help the next person out

-written by Luchetta(Cookee) Manus © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment