Friday, July 8, 2011

Around the world and back

It has been a long time my friend

all that time you spent away

when I see you, only felt like yesterday

It feels like you never left, after coming back

Where ever your hands are

That's where I want to be at

You know things about me noone else does

yet, you don't judge

my mind takes me back in time

memories untwined

of me and you

you were my first love.

The first one who took the virginity of my heart

The first one who really mattered when you tore it apart

Although there have been others

none was a close as you, my homie and lover

make me wonder

No questions asked tho

your're here at last

dispersing the breath from our past

on me

hopefully, here you'll stay, we'll see

noone could ever take your place in my heart, and my head

noone could ever fill your space in my bed

it's good to see you back old friend

No comments:

Post a Comment