Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Songs which make me think of you

Don't rock that boat, I wanna let it float

He can ring my b...e...l...l...s he can ring my bells

All my life I've been good, but now ohh I'm thinking What the hell

He said lay down and tell me what's on your mind

I'll be your comforter

I miss that man time after time

We be cheatin in the next room

All I do is think of you

I'm still waiting

I'm willing to forgive you, but never forget

Because, it feels good loving somebody, when somebody loves you back

Hat to the back,

pants hanging low, baby let go

I always think of you on two occasions,

I can tell you how I feel about you night and day

Come rub me the right way, like Johnny Gill

Like Stephanie Mills, there's something in the way you make me feel

Tell me it's real

Because all my life, I prayed for someone like you

No comments:

Post a Comment