Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Momma may have, papa did!


It's not the same anymore

I been pondering what purpose is,

What the hell are we here for.

Momma didn't love me well,

life was hell, I have a dark past

Maybe one day I can tell

you

Boo!
God bless this child who never had her own, they left me feeling alone
left me to my own devices
The love I needed from them and never got would have been priceless!
Damn it! my hearts Famine

My past is frightening, Keeps me up crying occasionally nightly

My past bites me

on the ass

need a shot for the virus before it spreads to my kids,

rabies.

Memories are like mini movies playing in my head never fading, premiering, daily

When they should be disappearing.

The ones who didn't love and protect me, left me vulnerable

The streets raised me, made my conscious crazy

looking for ways to tame
 my mind.

Looking at my kids, wondering when they had kids, how could they do what they did?

how could you kill a child's spirit dead

Took part of the life I was trying to life

without taking my breath

No comments:

Post a Comment